CHALLENGE RULES

* All entries must have at least one WOC product on *
* You can combine our challenge with no more than 2 other challenges *
* You must link back here to the
Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
*NO back linking, new projects/cards only please*

Entries which fail to observe the above will be removed and will not be eligible for the prize.

Monday, 11 February 2013

Challenge 70–Pink and Cream

Thanks for all the gorgeous entries for our Anything Goes challenge. 

The winner of our last challenge is:

#119 Elina

Congratulations Elina, please email me to claim your £15 voucher from Wild Orchid Crafts.

This week our challenge is a colour combo of Pink and Cream, and we have another £15 voucher up for grabs from Wild Orchid Crafts.

WOC gift_certificate

And this is what the DT have come up with

Pops

pops

Anne Kristine

anne kristine

Malin

maolin

Loriete

loriete

Jacque

jacque

Mindy

mindy

Bev

bev-rochester-sarah-kay-woc-pink-cream

Elsi

elsi

 

 

 

5 comments:

Majorelle said...

Congratulations to the DT Ladies for these so romantic ans cute cards!! You bright my Monday! Hugs Majorelle

Ewelina said...

Thank you I can't believe!

Beanie said...

Hello DT! Just found this blog and scurried off to your shop to buy lots of your gorgeous flowers and goodies! I hope they arrive in time for me to take part in this challenge!

Sugar plum fairy said...

Thanks for this wonderful challenge ! I made a mistake while posting my photo, it doesn't correspond to my card ! Could you delete the 48th picture, so I will change and put the good picture ?
Audrey

mijacards said...

Beautiful cards Team.
I have my order a couple of weeks and yust make my entry ready.

gr. Mia